A Place to Call Home
Glen Meadow Welcomes you Home!
- Welcome new neighbor!! (0 comments) ZATIRIA RODRIGUEZ | August 17, 2021(0 comments)
- I’m new to Glen Meadows Apartments and look forward to meeting many of you. (3 comments) Joan Grider | August 3, 2021(3 comments)
- I completely agree with the post on the dog poop. As a dog owner, I make sure that I clean up after my pet and I find it disgusting that others just leave a mess. I always make sure that I bring 3 bags with me when I walk my dog just in case and have even picked up after others (which I find annoying.)There are bags around the complex, but seriously, they are inexpensive to buy. I buy bags at the Dollar Store they are a very inexpensive way to keep things clean. Always the few that ruin things for the rest of us. (0 comments) Susan Barry | June 29, 2021(0 comments)
- We’ve lived here for 4 days and I’ve stepped in dog poop twice. We can’t even enjoy a walk with the kids because it’s a mine field. If you own a dog it’s your responsibility to clean up after them. If that responsibility is too much for you then maybe consider getting a cat. At least then if you don’t clean up after it the rest of us won’t be affected. (3 comments) Thomas Bishop | June 21, 2021(3 comments)
- Our Hallways are looking Great! The Painters are done with Buildings 1 & 2 and will start Building 3 the 1st week of February! Hope everyone is liking our new colors! (1 comments) Lynn Ford | January 31, 2020(1 comments)
- New Washer and Dryers will be installed the week of April 22nd! More updates to follow... (1 comments) Lynn Ford | April 3, 2019(1 comments)